- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
JONATHAN MOYO went on twitter with a daring challenge to Zimbabwe’s Army brass to account for the missing US $15 billion which is unaccounted for at Chiadzwa diamond mines which werr militarised and plundered by President Robert Mugabe’s Zanu pf. To the ‘Discerning eye, newzimbabwevision,its all nonsense! why should Jonathan Moyo threaten to expose anyone.
He is indirectly admitting conspiring to defraud Chiadzwa with the military because it appears from his utterances that he knows all about the US$15 billion. We know it was stolen by Mugabe and his Zanu pf therefore if Jonathan knows more, he must speak out and tell the people or shut up!
Anyway, either way, he’s now a liability to Zanu pf and no one will miss him if the inevitable happens as he has done a life time’s damage to the people’s democracy,. Finally Karma is calling and its time to pay up Jonso!
While we don’t condone political violence, if this occurs amongst the Zanu PF hierachy, its acceptable colateral damage, that we need in order to bring back some sense of normalcy to the motherland Zimbabwe. .More news to follow….by Sibusiso Ngwenya.