- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
MEMBERS of Parliament have recommended the closure of some embassies due to the cash crisis that has seen some diplomats and embassy staff failing to get their salaries. Presenting a report in the National Assembly, Zanu-PF MP Kindness Paradza, who was part of a delegation to Kuwait that was led by the Speaker of the National Assembly Jacob Mudenda, said the government should consider scaling down when it comes to embassies’ abroad. Chief Musarurwa and…Read More