- TWO Zimbabwe Honda Fit pirate taxi drivers regularly offered lifts then robbed Bulawayo passengers of money, bank cards and phones at gunpoint.
- THREE armed Zimbabweans steal US$180 000 from Mr Farai Vengesai (27) , a Nketa 6, Bulawayo man,visiting relatives in Killarney suburb.
- FALSE MEDIA ALERT, brings hundreds Zimbabwe students to Zanu PF HQ, then sealed off as military conducted a bomb sweep
- DETHRONED Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni, has left the country for the United Kingdom for a cataract operation, after eye surgery in Bulawayo
- 'Zanu PF Gokwe MP Chanda (41) and Ward 13 Councillor Chirongoma (34) arrested for extortion and stealing food aid'.
The First Lady Amai Grace Mugabe has called for the castration of perpetrators of child sexual abuse as a way of deterring would-be offenders. Officially launching the African Union campaign to end child marriages Zimbabwe chapter in Harare yesterday, Amai Mugabe expressed concern over some judges who were lenient with offenders of child sexual abuse by passing light sentences such as community service or a wholly-suspended sentence.She said stiffer penalties such as castration of the offenders…Read More