- Botswana Gvt Director of Health Shipayagae, places all 57 MPs in quarantine after a parliamentary nurse tested positive for Covid-19,
- MDC ALLIANCE VP NCUBE calls for the resignation of Senators Komichi, Mudzuri and Mwonzora , for openly associating themselves with a recent court order that invalidated Nelson Chamisa's tenure as leader of the MDC opposition.
- LESSONS FOR AFRICA'S LEADERS AND THE PEOPLE REGARDING FIRST WORLD-case in Point British PM, Johnson coronavirus hospitalisation in the London St Thomas Hospital ICU
- UK coronavirus: record daily death toll of 938 in 24 hrs, as PM Johnson faces a 4th night in an Intensive Care Unit in Hospital
- 'HOLDERS OF IMMIGRATION PERMITS AND VISAS which expire during the Corona virus lockdown can continue to stay'- Ministry of Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage said Statutory Instrument 83 of 2020
The First Lady Amai Grace Mugabe has called for the castration of perpetrators of child sexual abuse as a way of deterring would-be offenders. Officially launching the African Union campaign to end child marriages Zimbabwe chapter in Harare yesterday, Amai Mugabe expressed concern over some judges who were lenient with offenders of child sexual abuse by passing light sentences such as community service or a wholly-suspended sentence.She said stiffer penalties such as castration of the offenders…Read More