- ZIMBABWE IS COMPLETELY IGNORANT over transgender issues according to - transgender activist - Nathanson who was forced me out of Zim due to harassment
- AN ARMED ROBBER, ONE of a 5-men gang that robbed and murdered a woman in Gokwe was shot and killed by police at a road block early Saturday morning along the Harare-Chirundu Highway.
- Ex president Mphoko sues his former lawyer and MDC VP Prof Welshman Ncube over $1.4m, trust funds relating to the sale of Choppies shares
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, Norton MP Temba Mliswa and staff forcefully ejected from Karoi Country Club by war veterans.
- EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
FOUR highway robbers fired a gun shot before pulling a woman from a vehicle and gang-raping her, police said yesterday. A haulage truck driver and his male passenger were robbed of their belongings and stripped naked in the incident on Monday night near the Mahatshula North suburb turn-off in Bulawayo. Police say they are looking for four men who are believed to be armed and dangerous. They have appealed to the public for help to…Read More