- ZIMBABWE IS COMPLETELY IGNORANT over transgender issues according to - transgender activist - Nathanson who was forced me out of Zim due to harassment
- AN ARMED ROBBER, ONE of a 5-men gang that robbed and murdered a woman in Gokwe was shot and killed by police at a road block early Saturday morning along the Harare-Chirundu Highway.
- Ex president Mphoko sues his former lawyer and MDC VP Prof Welshman Ncube over $1.4m, trust funds relating to the sale of Choppies shares
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, Norton MP Temba Mliswa and staff forcefully ejected from Karoi Country Club by war veterans.
- EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
POLICE in Bulawayo have arrested a suspected member of the Central Intelligence Organisation, who allegedly supplied guns, one of which was used by a poacher to kill police officers in Chipinge recently. Police raided a flat between 4th Avenue and Samuel Parirenyatwa Street, where Munashe Mugwira, 36, was holed up on Saturday.He was allegedly arrested without incident and is said to be assisting police with investigations. Sources said a poacher, John Chisango, who survived a shootout with…Read More