- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
The Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights Communications has said villagers in Gutu, Masvingo province are enduring intimidation and harassment from some soldiers after they petitioned the Gutu Magistrates Court seeking an order to stop the army from destroying their homesteads and crops. “The villagers resorted to legal action after a group of soldiers from 4.2 Infantry Battalion located near Mupandawana Growth Point in Gutu, Masvingo province invaded their farming plots at Chomufuli Farm and set…Read More