- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
The Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights Communications has said villagers in Gutu, Masvingo province are enduring intimidation and harassment from some soldiers after they petitioned the Gutu Magistrates Court seeking an order to stop the army from destroying their homesteads and crops. “The villagers resorted to legal action after a group of soldiers from 4.2 Infantry Battalion located near Mupandawana Growth Point in Gutu, Masvingo province invaded their farming plots at Chomufuli Farm and set…Read More