- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
Trevor Ncube reportedly tweets “If Morgan Tsvangirai is your hero then you don’t belong to a new transformative Zimbabwe.” “SA-based Zimbabwean publisher Trevor Ncube torched a storm this weekend with this tweet, stirring up old loyalties, new fears and a whole hornet’s nest of 16 years of bitterly-fought Zimbabwean politics,” reported News24. Of course, Ncube was right and the only reason why he stirred a hornet’s nest in saying it is there are many people…Read More