- SIGNED AFFIDAVITS BY 'STOP IT!' Grace Mugabe for her Rlls Royce (RGRRG) and RANGE Rover (RG SVA) to Botswana and South Africa.
- MDC-T leader Tsvangirai to get a golden handshake including a gratuity, medical cover and Highlands mansion he occupied during his tenure as GNU Prime Minister.
- VP Rtd Gen Chiwenga to ensure all security officers take part in removing illegal vendors and pirate taxi operators after 48 hours nationwide
- FOUR die of cholera in Chegutu, a disease that killed over 4000 people in 2008 in Zimbabwe. Neighbouring Zambia has so far had 3260 cases of cholera and 74 cholera deaths in the current outbreak
- Chinamasa defends Obert Mpofus wealth on allegations of corruption 'We are comfortable with rich white people, but a rich black man, we conclude that he is a thief. This is not a fair comment'
Primary and Secondary Education Minister Dr Lazarus Dokora has defended the recitation of the National Pledge in schools saying it was not a prayer, but a commitment that is necessary for nation-building. Responding to the constitutional challenge by a parent who does not want his three school-going children to be compelled to recite the pledge, Minister Dokora said there was nothing unconstitutional about the pledge. In his opposing affidavit filed at the Constitutional Court yesterday…Read More