- Zimbabwe is experiencing a new beginning aimed at achieving political and economic gain. The media are powerful growth accelerators if handled correctly and we the media have the power to bring positive change
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) has appointed Ms Faith Mazani as its new Commissioner-General with effect from 1 February 2018
- "MDC T being the largest opposition must lead by example in picking a leader. As per MDC T Constitution elect leaders at Congress and not handpick them?'-Temba Mliswa
- It is reported that Movement for Democratic Change (MDC T) treasurer, former Chimanimani member of parliament Roy Bennett and his wife‚ Heather‚ died today in a helicopter crash in Canada.
- The coup, named Operation Restore Legacy, was about keeping the Joint Operation Command Junta in power at all cost
Zimbabwe’s Zanu PF regime is forcing school children to recite a pledge, in a move that is viewed by human rights lawyers, churches, civil society, churches, parents and pupils themselves as unconstitutional, going against people’s beliefs and religion. The Primary and Seconary Education Minister Dr Lazurus Dokora, argues that the pledge is not a prayer but a commitment that is necessary for nation building. At the same time the Zanu-PF Regime’s , Minister of State Security Kembo Mohadis has…Read More