- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
Deputy Attorney General Kumbirai Hodzi says local newspapers are at the forefront of destroying Zimbabwe’s potential to develop as they neglect community development issues preferring to delve on trivial matters. Hodzi was speaking at a Transparency International Zimbabwe function in Harare last week. He said the state media which should be championing development were abusing their responsibility by focusing on trivial issues which do not benefit the nation. “I have told everybody including the vice Presidents and even the…Read More