- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Deputy Attorney General Kumbirai Hodzi says local newspapers are at the forefront of destroying Zimbabwe’s potential to develop as they neglect community development issues preferring to delve on trivial matters. Hodzi was speaking at a Transparency International Zimbabwe function in Harare last week. He said the state media which should be championing development were abusing their responsibility by focusing on trivial issues which do not benefit the nation. “I have told everybody including the vice Presidents and even the…Read More