- SA nurse shouted 'close your legs and sit down,this is not Zim!' Zim gave birth standing up at Mamelodi Hospital SA, baby fell and died
- BREAKING NEWS: EX ZBC JOURNALIST, Godfrey Majonga (62) the Danhiko project deputy director and chairperson for the Danhiko Paralympic Game has died.
- HOME OFFICE outsourcing immigration services to allegedly ‘exploitative' Dubai-based firm VFS' must be reviewed, say MPs and lawyers.
- Four children aged 9-16 have gone missing in Bulawayo Sauerstown and Old Pumula surburbs since July 2019
- NTABAZINDUNA CHIEF NDIWENI WANTS TO PAY RTGS$20 fine instead of serving 18 months imprisonment time
THE Electoral Court on Thursday issued a mandatory order forcing the country’s poll management body to “perform its duties in accordance with the law”. Justice Chinembiri Bhunu, according to the order issued, said the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission (ZEC) “admitted to flouting the country’s Constitution”. “In light of ZEC’s admission that it has not been carrying out its mandatory obligations in terms of section 239 of the Constitution since 1st August 2013, it is necessary for…Read More