- 10 ZIMRA OFFICIALS, SEVERAL CUSTOMS AGENTS arrested for 'smuggling vehicles into Zimbabwe-102 vehicles recovered so far'
- 'FORMER Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko seeks presidential immunity from prosecution arguing that his rights are being trampled upon '
- MAN CHARGED WITH DISORDERLY CONDUCT in a public place after dressing his dog in a t-shirt emblazoned with Mnangagwa's face.
- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
THE Electoral Court on Thursday issued a mandatory order forcing the country’s poll management body to “perform its duties in accordance with the law”. Justice Chinembiri Bhunu, according to the order issued, said the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission (ZEC) “admitted to flouting the country’s Constitution”. “In light of ZEC’s admission that it has not been carrying out its mandatory obligations in terms of section 239 of the Constitution since 1st August 2013, it is necessary for…Read More