- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
The alliance of 18 Opposition parties may look good on paper but wiithout a clear strategy about how far we who take the battle, we may soon lose vision of our target which is precisely to remove Mugabe and his ZANU PF REGIME from power, put in place a National Transition government, restore order implement electoral reforms that will ensure we hold free and fair elections. It is not a secret that some of the…Read More