- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
Dennis Mazarira (40) of Chinotimba in Victoria Falls who was being represented by Givemore Muvhiringi, was denying the rape charge when he appeared before Hwange regional magistrate Dambudzo Malunga on Wednesday. Malunga, however, convicted and sentenced him to 10 years in jail, but two years were suspended on condition of good behaviour for the next five years. In passing sentence, the magistrate said Mazarira did not show any remorse for his actions and instead…Read More