- Coronavirus: UK schools, colleges and nurseries to close from Friday until further notice,
- THE process of exhumation and reburials of the over 20,000 Gukurahundi Genocide graves is illegal, in violation of sections 110 and 111 of the Criminal Law (Codification and Reform) Act, which criminalises interference with graves and human remains and is no different from tampering with evidence in a crime. The perpetrators of the inhumane gukurahundi genocide must face justice for their crimes against humanity! Sibusiso Ngwenya
- 'NO ONE IS GOING TO SAVE ZIMBABWEANS but themselves', says Simba Makoni (SAM) who is regarded as one of the best ministers to preside over Zimbabwe's Treasury.
- ZIMBABWE'S TOXIC POLITICS AND INTOLERANT POLITICAL climate led to over 60 youths Chamisa aligned youths on Sunday night besieging and grabbing control of Harvest House now rechristened Morgan Richard Tsvangirai (MRT) House in central Harare,
- UNITED STATES CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES REACH 7,099,967 just days after reaching the 200,000 deaths mark.
Zanu PF Bulawayo is yet to formalize its suspensions by submitting a report to the National Disciplinary Committee on the 19 members including Senator Angeline Masuku it suspended about two weeks ago for attending a meeting of ex-combatants that was held in Bulawayo last month. The meeting was addressed by the Zimbabwe National Liberation War Veterans Association chairman, Christopher Mutsvangwa and expelled Zanu-PF member, Jabulani Sibanda. The Zanu-PF Bulawayo provincial chairman, Dennis Ndlovu, said they…Read More