- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
Zanu PF Bulawayo is yet to formalize its suspensions by submitting a report to the National Disciplinary Committee on the 19 members including Senator Angeline Masuku it suspended about two weeks ago for attending a meeting of ex-combatants that was held in Bulawayo last month. The meeting was addressed by the Zimbabwe National Liberation War Veterans Association chairman, Christopher Mutsvangwa and expelled Zanu-PF member, Jabulani Sibanda. The Zanu-PF Bulawayo provincial chairman, Dennis Ndlovu, said they…Read More