- MANICALAND PROVINCIAL AFFAIRS AND DEVOLUTION MINISTER Dr Ellen Gwaradzimba (60) and founding nationalist and Zanu PF Central Committee member Cde Morton Dizzy Paul Malianga (91), who died last week, are likely to be buried at the National Heroes Acre on the same day.
- HOW ZIMBABWEAN WHO MURDERED his parents, enjoyed narrating it to cops, chanting ‘They must die at 10PM’…Mangwe ‘killer’
- BELGIAN MINISTER TWEETS EU's Covid vaccine price list to anger of manufacturers
- FORMER TOP MODEL ralleges rape by Prof Jonathan MoyoFormer top model alleges rape by Prof Jonathan Moyo
- UNDOCUMENTED MIGRANTS ARRIVING IN ZIMBABWE FROM SOUTH AFRICA either through the border , using other illegal entry points and some paying bribes to enter the the country without producing the Covid-19 free certificates are a major concern as Zimbabwe authorities fear the new Covid-19 variant recently detected in neighbouring South Africa might have crossed over into the country.
Zimbabwe People First leader Dr Joice Mujuru has gone to the Constitutional Court to challenge the legality of a Presidential decree providing a legal framework for the introduction of bond notes as legal tender. President Mugabe issued a decree this week authorising the introduction of bond notes, which are expected to ease the liquidity crunch gripping the country. Dr Mujuru filed her application in the Constitutional Court on Friday and listed President Mugabe, Parliament, Finance…Read More