- ZIMBABWEAN, UK CHILDREN'S HOMES worker Tatenda Shoniwa groomed girl, 17, into sex.
- BULAWAYO BOY SCOUTS TROOP LEADER accused of sexually abusing young boys for the past 40 years.
- A GLOBAL study has ranked Zimbabwe's education as one of the most expensive, which is leading to a rise in school dropouts.
- ZANU-PF MP DEMANDS 'ChineseMustGo' police operation
- ZIMBABWE'S MILITARY in embarrassing outing at Russia's army games
Zimbabwe People First leader Dr Joice Mujuru has gone to the Constitutional Court to challenge the legality of a Presidential decree providing a legal framework for the introduction of bond notes as legal tender. President Mugabe issued a decree this week authorising the introduction of bond notes, which are expected to ease the liquidity crunch gripping the country. Dr Mujuru filed her application in the Constitutional Court on Friday and listed President Mugabe, Parliament, Finance…Read More