- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa hired a luxury jet from Dubai this week to fly him to Victoria Falls, for a few hours before returning to Dubai
- SOUTH AFRICA HOME AFFAIRS ask 3000 Zimbabwens who have not collected Zimbabwe permits (9months now) to collect the documents
- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
Zimbabwe People First leader Dr Joice Mujuru has gone to the Constitutional Court to challenge the legality of a Presidential decree providing a legal framework for the introduction of bond notes as legal tender. President Mugabe issued a decree this week authorising the introduction of bond notes, which are expected to ease the liquidity crunch gripping the country. Dr Mujuru filed her application in the Constitutional Court on Friday and listed President Mugabe, Parliament, Finance…Read More