- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
, Mugabe, who left for Madagascar before the announcement was made, has previously refused to confer hero’s status on those who would have crossed his path, with former Speaker of Parliament Cyril Ndebele, who was buried last week, being the latest victim. Many expected Msipa (85) to be declared a hero, but did not trust that Mugabe would confer the status so soon. Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa, who announced the hero’s status at the late nationalist’s…Read More