- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- 'ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces'
- '4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe'.
, Mugabe, who left for Madagascar before the announcement was made, has previously refused to confer hero’s status on those who would have crossed his path, with former Speaker of Parliament Cyril Ndebele, who was buried last week, being the latest victim. Many expected Msipa (85) to be declared a hero, but did not trust that Mugabe would confer the status so soon. Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa, who announced the hero’s status at the late nationalist’s…Read More