- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
President Robert Mugabe seriously considered fleeing Zimbabwe for the Far East as he learnt of his shock defeat after the 2008 general elections. This is despite his oft-repeated public statements that he would never run away from Zimbabwe. High alert The MDC T presidential candidate, Morgan Tsvangirai, handed Mugabe his first officially acknowledged electoral defeat at the March 29 2008 elections. Intelligence operatives who manned State House when the results trickled in, in late March…Read More