- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
‘Joint Operations Command (JOC) says that the state is incapable of quelling a nationwide uprising without deploying live ammunition’. Junior officers in the Zimbabwe Defense Forces and the Zimbabwe Republic Police are plotting a mutiny during the looming massive protests to over throw the government of President Emmerson Mnangagwa. Different sources in the Presidential guard and the Police Commissioner General’s office who spoke to this publication corroborated the reports emanating from the junior security officers…Read More