- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
Energy Mutodi has drawn criticism after posting on Facebook that VP Emmerson Mnangagwa was a target for assassination by Frederick Mutanda, a close ally to VP Phelekezela Mphoko. Mutodi claims that Mutanda has since last year been plotting to assassinate Mnangagwa. Mutodi also said the alleged plot was as a result of the succession issue as well as Gukurahundi. Read Energy Mutodi’s full facebook post below. VP EMMERSON MNANGAGWA TARGETED FOR ASSASSINATION A close ally…Read More