- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
OPPOSITION Zimbabwe People First (ZimPF) leader Joice Mujuru was the star attraction at Zimbabwe National Liberation War Veterans’ Association (ZNLWVA) spokesperson Douglas Mahiya’s bail hearing in Harare yesterday. Mahiya was arrested last week on charges of insulting President Robert Mugabe following the release of a stinging communiqué by former freedom fighters two weeks ago that urged the Zanu-PF leader to step down. Mujuru, ZNLWVA chairman Christopher Mutsvangwa, secretary-general Victor Matemadanda, former Cabinet minister Fay Chung,…Read More