- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
HIGHER and Tertiary Education minister, Jonathan Moyo, has dragged Zimbabwe Newspapers to the High Court over unpaid Manpower Development Fund contributions to the tune of US$102 218 and US$28 392 respectively. Moyo also took Farm and City Centre for the same ‘crime’. In terms of Section 53 of the Manpower Planning and Development Act, the minister is empowered to impose levy by a statutory instrument payable to the Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund (Zimdef). Moyo said…Read More