- ZIMBABWEAN, UK CHILDREN'S HOMES worker Tatenda Shoniwa groomed girl, 17, into sex.
- BULAWAYO BOY SCOUTS TROOP LEADER accused of sexually abusing young boys for the past 40 years.
- A GLOBAL study has ranked Zimbabwe's education as one of the most expensive, which is leading to a rise in school dropouts.
- ZANU-PF MP DEMANDS 'ChineseMustGo' police operation
- ZIMBABWE'S MILITARY in embarrassing outing at Russia's army games
LOCAL government minister, Saviour Kasukuwere, has criticised former empowerment ministers Francis Nhema and Chris Mushowe saying the two were just tea-drinking layabouts when in charge of the portfolio. Nhema was fired from government by President Robert Mugabe early this year after heading the ministry for one and a half years. He was succeeded by Mushowe who had a short stint at the ministry before he was redeployed to the ministry of media information and broadcasting…Read More