- ZIMBABWEAN teen among 3 Bradford men found guilty of murder
- CHAMISA-led CCC loses by elections appeal.
- BREAKING NEWS; CCC SEC GEN Sengezo Tahabangu wins recalls court case
- GOSPEL musician Ivy Kombo and husband Admire Chasi trial
- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
Vice-President Phelekezela Mphoko recently presented a damning report to President Robert Mugabe on the activities of war veterans that stopped short of accusing them of treason, it has emerged. A furious Mugabe last week lashed out at the war veterans, describing them as dissidents for allegedly threatening war should Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa fail to succeed the 92-year-old leader. Senior Zanu PF officials said Mugabe’s shocking statement, which evoked memories of the 1980s Gukurahundi atrocities, was…Read More