- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
- 400 ELEPHANTS FOUND DEAD, 800 TUSKS LYING UNGUARDED AND POACHING FEARS, after Hundreds of elephants have mysteriously died over the past two months in Botswana, from a possible disease or toxin in the area in the Okavango Delta by conservationists, with fears more could die from a possible disease or toxin in the area. Botswana has the largest population of elephants in Africa, around one-third of all elephants on the continent.
- OPPOSITION NELSON CHAMISA MDC ALLIANCE 'S Mberengwa North constituency co-ordinating committee secretary, Trinos Chinyoka (46), who had been missing for three days, died on Saturday after falling into an uncovered disused gold mine shaft at night at Chabudapasi Gold Mine near Yorkes business centre but was only found after searching for three days.
Vice-President Phelekezela Mphoko recently presented a damning report to President Robert Mugabe on the activities of war veterans that stopped short of accusing them of treason, it has emerged. A furious Mugabe last week lashed out at the war veterans, describing them as dissidents for allegedly threatening war should Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa fail to succeed the 92-year-old leader. Senior Zanu PF officials said Mugabe’s shocking statement, which evoked memories of the 1980s Gukurahundi atrocities, was…Read More
Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s daughter Farai on Saturday wedded Gerald Mlotshwa – lawyer to the Midlands godfather’s co-deputy and perceived political rival Phelekezela Mphoko – at a lavish ceremony that was held at the upmarket Leopard Rock Hotel in Vumba. Both the bride, Farai, and the groom, Mlotshwa, were divorcees. And as was to be expected, the wedding was well-attended by many of Mnangagwa’s perceived political allies in his mooted bid to succeed President Robert…Read More
If any further proof was required to show that the Zanu-PF faction rallying behind Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s mooted presidential aspirations is reeling from the ruling party’s seemingly-unstoppable factional and succession wars, this was ruthlessly brought to the public fore yesterday.In an unprecedented move, anti-riot police mercilessly clamped down on a group of war veterans loyal to the embattled VP – tear-gassing and water-spraying them before unyieldingly forcing them to disperse – after the group…Read More
SOUTH African Xhosa king Zwelonke Sigcawu yesterday visited the Xhosa community in Mbembesi, Matabeleland North, where he urged Zimbabweans to continue voting for Zanu-PF. Vice-President Phekezela Mphoko attended the ceremony during which the Apostolic Faith and Acts Church in Mbete Village unveiled a five-roomed house which will be donated to an underprivileged family in Mbembesi. Speaking in Xhosa, King Zwelonke reminded his Zimbabwean subjects that all the development they were enjoying was brought by…Read More
‘5 Human Rights Activists, Arrested For Staging A protest, Against VP Mphoko’s Indefinite Rainbow Towers Hotel Residence’ The prolonged stay at the luxurious Rainbow Towers Hotel in Harare by Zimbabwe’s second vice president Phelekezela Mphoko, is an issue that does not board well with members of the public who are suffering, hungry, jobless, homeless and destitute. Phelekezela Mphoko has turned down several properties offered to him by the government, based on the argument that they fell…Read More
A CLAUSE has been inserted in the amended Zanu-PF constitution to deal with the election of a new party leader in the event that President Robert Mugabe – who has been in charge since 1977 – goes for whatever reason. For a long time Zanu-PF members and leaders have been worried that there is a grey area on what happens should Mugabe leave office before his five-year term ends in 2018, but the…Read More
The First Lady Grace Mugabe, VPs Emmerson Mnangagwa and Phelekezela Mphoko, a number of Cabinet ministers and scores of ruling party legislators are due to attend PHD Ministries leader Walter Magaya’s “Night of Turnaround” crusade in Harare on Friday. Grace, who is expected to market herself to the tens of thousands of people set to attend the crusade, is currently on a “national crusade” of her own. There were also suggestions that the first lady…Read More
VICE-President Phelekezela Mphoko yesterday joined thousands of people in commemorating the death of the founding king of the Ndebele state, Mzilikazi kaMatshobana, at Mhlahlandlela, just outside Bulawayo. In his address, VP Mphoko encouraged the nation to value its history, taking into cognisance that a nation without a history is a failed nation. He said historians in the country should take cue from such events to actively research on and document the history of the Ndebele,…Read More