- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai, is launching a nationwide meet-the-people campaign which the party will be aimed at reminding Zimbabweans that “the darkest hour is just before dawn” and mobilising support for electoral reforms. Party spokesperson, Obert Gutu, said the rallies would start Thursday in Mashonaland West, the home province of President Robert Mugabe. “The MDC realises that the Zanu PF regime has totally failed to resuscitate the comatose economy and as the government-in-waiting, we have found it necessary…Read More