- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
‘An under-pressure Zanu PF used Zimdef funds to counter the protest Evan Mawarire’s #ThisFlag movement The surprise popularity of exiled cleric, Evan Mawarire and his #ThisFlag movement rattled Zanu PF, which tried to counter the new wave of anti-government protests using money sourced from the Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund (Zimdef), NewsDay has established. Documents pertaining to the ongoing corruption probe of Higher and Tertiary Education minister Jonathan Moyo, his deputy, Godfrey Gandawa, and…Read More