- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
It is important for the nation to take a step back and question, the sincerity of the people’s doubt in potentially toxic relationships. What brings such issues to light, is, primarily, Oliver Mtukudzi’s attendance and performance at the controversial Zanu PF Million Man March on Africa Day celebrations on the 25th of May 2016. Mtukudzi had been held in great awe by Zimbabweans particularly during the liberation struggle, as his songs had coded messages encouraging liberation…Read More