- WATCH: Tytan and Olinda's +HIV status aired,..Interesting relationship drama!
- Bulawayo’s Pumula North suburb machetes gangs where they are allegedly attacking residents and selling drugs to school children.
- SUSPECTED poisoned 400g Pilchards in SA Tomato Sauce products batch codes starting with ZST2 and ZSC2 recalled
- HIGH COURT reverses 43 prospective nurses recruitment 2018 ban by the Harare Central Hospital School of Nursing,
- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
It is important for the nation to take a step back and question, the sincerity of the people’s doubt in potentially toxic relationships. What brings such issues to light, is, primarily, Oliver Mtukudzi’s attendance and performance at the controversial Zanu PF Million Man March on Africa Day celebrations on the 25th of May 2016. Mtukudzi had been held in great awe by Zimbabweans particularly during the liberation struggle, as his songs had coded messages encouraging liberation…Read More