- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
Political analyst Pedzisai Ruhanya has exposed that the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission’s Chief Elections Officer Constance Chigwamba is a central Intelligence Organization Officer whose interests are likely to be associated with the ruling Zanu PF hence the bias revelations associated with the Hurungwe West by elections. Ruhanya said: “So Zimbabweans tell me that only people from the President’s Office, that houses the CIO can lead ZEC as chief elections officers.” He said they recently appointed ZEC…Read More