- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
‘ OPPOSITION Zimbabwe People First (ZimPF) leader Joice Mujuru has reportedly sanctioned the sacking of former Information deputy minister, Bright Matonga from the party, NewsDay has learnt.Informed sources told this paper that Matonga was expelled a few weeks ago on charges of spying. “Matonga was expelled a few weeks ago after being accused of being a spy for the military and especially for a faction of Zanu PF associated with Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa,” a ZimPF…Read More