- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
An explosion, believed to have been the result of a small bomb that went off in the basement of Harare Club Chambers – a popular meeting place in the capital for former liberation struggle fighters – has sent alarm bells ringing regarding those who were behind it and their motive. Although there were no reports of casualties after the explosion went off in the wee hours of yesterday, causing minor damage to property, it raised…Read More