- US R&B SINGER Tinashe Kachingwe says she is'proud of Zimbabwean roots' after an internet row about her citizenship,
- ‘3 Zimbavhas/ Zimbabweans Zesa CEO Chifamba (59), (ZETDC) MD-Chinembiri (53) Fin dir-Dhliwayo (51) in US$11,8 mil scam’
- Three of the most controversial figures of Sudan’s ruling Transitional Military Council , top Generals offer to resign, a key demand of the protest movement
- WHITE SUPREMACIST with tatoo of black man with a noose around his neck hanging from a tree, has been executed Texas for brutal dragging death of black man
- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
An explosion, believed to have been the result of a small bomb that went off in the basement of Harare Club Chambers – a popular meeting place in the capital for former liberation struggle fighters – has sent alarm bells ringing regarding those who were behind it and their motive. Although there were no reports of casualties after the explosion went off in the wee hours of yesterday, causing minor damage to property, it raised…Read More