- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
- DOCTOR (49) married two months fleeced of US $100,000 never lived together-Love/Zim Con?
Harare Residents Trust has claimed that the City of Harare’s Internal Audit is suppressing Harare water and fuel scandals. The Trust said it investigates matters that are brought to its attention by known and unknown citizens, who are concerned with issues. ‘Evidence has been gathered and it confirms that petrol amounting to US$70 000 was claimed and payments made to Raven Court Fuels but the petrol was not delivered to Harare Water’s Highfield Water Works…Read More