- "We can't work with miracle economic policies, no it won't work waking up RTGS and Bond now being Zim Dollar.That is illegal !." Ex VP Joice Mujuru.
- UNEMPLOYMENT crisis as Chamisa has dismissed 145 MDC employees, security personnel, directors, coordinators and office orderly who were recruited by Morgan Tsvangirai
- A HARARE woman Stella Kwanisai (31), claimed maintenance from two men for the same child using two birth certificates.
- SIX POACHERS JAILED NINE YEARS EACH for illegal possession of two pieces of ivory weighing 37 kg worth US$9 250.
- ZANU PF YOUTH LEAGUE HAS ANNOUNCED the suspension of former home affairs minister, Obert Mpofu and banned him along with several others from Zanu pf offices.
Zimbabweans living in Chinhoyi, Mashonaland West province, have expressed mixed feelings over the security situation in the country following heightened internal conflicts in the ruling Zanu-PF with factions clashing over the succession of 92 year-old President Robert Mugabe. Some say they are now scared that Zimbabwe may plunge into a political crisis if the situation is not put under control by the party leaders. Although the situation is calm in Chinhoyi and surrounding towns following…Read More