- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
PROPERTY worth thousands of dollars was destroyed in a veld fire that ravaged the Great Zimbabwe national monuments on Monday. The inferno reduced three Great Zimbabwe family lodges and two public toilets located at the historical site to ashes. The fire broke out near Masvingo rural district council offices, some 5 km south of the monuments in the afternoon. Great Zimbabwe monuments site regional manager Lovemore Mandima said the swift response by the Masvingo City…Read More