- Boris Johnson Johnon who is expecting his second child with Carrie is in December confirms he has six children
- AFTER 42 MILION CORONAVIRUS CASES AND OVER 670,000 deaths, US eases coronavirus travel restrictions, re-opening to passengers from the UK, EU and other nations.
- BREAKING NEWS: South Africa Johannesburg's Zimbabwean mayor Jolee Dee Matongo who was elected only last month, has died in a car crash
- A BBC Panorama investigation has found evidence that suggests one of Britain's biggest companies paid a bribe to the former Zimbabwean leader Robert Mugabe
- ANCIENT WORLD'S BIGGEST tree, by volume on Earth, 275ft (83m) General Sherman, about 2,500 years old in California's world-famous Sequoia National Park is wrapped with fire-resistant blankets.
Section 59 of the Constitution of Zimbabwe states that every person has the right to demonstrate and to present petitions, but these rights must be exercised peacefully. Of late, the Zimbabwe Republic Police and other organs of the State security apparatus have ruthlessly and unlawfully clamped down on peaceful demonstrations. On Monday, January 4,2016 in Harare, the Police unlawfully blocked a protest march that was organised by the Rural Teachers’ Union of Zimbabwe (RTUZ) to…Read More