- BREAKING NEWS: High Court judge Christopher Dube-Banda orders VP Rtd Chiwenga ordered to return children to his estranged wife, Marry Mubaiwa-Chiwenga within 24 hours
- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
A ZIMBABWEAN journalist has been sentenced to a year in jail for publishing a newspaper without government registration, the Zimbabwe Union of Journalists (ZUJ) said Friday. Foster Dongozi, ZUJ secretary-general, said Patrick Chitongo was convicted by a magistrate’s court on Thursday and received a one-year prison sentence. “It’s a sad day for press freedom when people are jailed for disseminating information,” Dongozi told AFP. “However, we advise that, much as we disagree with the law…Read More