- SA nurse shouted 'close your legs and sit down,this is not Zim!' Zim gave birth standing up at Mamelodi Hospital SA, baby fell and died
- BREAKING NEWS: EX ZBC JOURNALIST, Godfrey Majonga (62) the Danhiko project deputy director and chairperson for the Danhiko Paralympic Game has died.
- HOME OFFICE outsourcing immigration services to allegedly ‘exploitative' Dubai-based firm VFS' must be reviewed, say MPs and lawyers.
- Four children aged 9-16 have gone missing in Bulawayo Sauerstown and Old Pumula surburbs since July 2019
- NTABAZINDUNA CHIEF NDIWENI WANTS TO PAY RTGS$20 fine instead of serving 18 months imprisonment time
Demands by the Police that The Sunday Mail journalists arrested on November 2 should reveal their sources is a blatant violation of the Constitution, Zimbabwe Union of Journalists, ZUJ, Secretary General, Foster Dongozi has said. “Section 61 of the Constitution under Freedom of Expression and Freedom of the Media clearly states that every person is entitled to Freedom of the Media, which freedom includes protection of the confidentiality of journalists’ sources of information,” said Dongozi….Read More