- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
Demands by the Police that The Sunday Mail journalists arrested on November 2 should reveal their sources is a blatant violation of the Constitution, Zimbabwe Union of Journalists, ZUJ, Secretary General, Foster Dongozi has said. “Section 61 of the Constitution under Freedom of Expression and Freedom of the Media clearly states that every person is entitled to Freedom of the Media, which freedom includes protection of the confidentiality of journalists’ sources of information,” said Dongozi….Read More