- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
- FORMER BOTSWANA PRESIDENT IAN KHAMASAYS THE SADC REGION MUST STEP IN TO SOLVE THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS as pressure mounts on President 'Ediot' Mnangagwa to hold talks with his rivals.
- MDC-T SEC GEN MWONZORA SAYS CHAMISA, is a hypocrite who pretends to hate Zanu-PF when, his transport company was contracted to ferry milk from late former President Robert Mugabe's dairy
- NONSENSE!-MNANGAGWA ZANU PF REGIME CLAIMS AT least 200 000 new houses will be constructed by 2023, while apartments that are unfit for human habitation will be rebuilt and informal settlements revamped as part of a raft of measures to overhaul Zimbabwe’s housing sector
ZANU PF has been rocked by fears of plots to poison officials in rival factions, as the succession conundrum within the ruling party turns nastier, NewsDay has learnt While officials denied any knowledge of such plots, reports claimed that Masvingo Provincial Affairs minister Shuvai Mahofa and former Zanu PF Manicaland provincial chairperson Mike Madiro were hospitalised on suspicion of food poisoning at the recently-ended party’s 15th national people’s conference held in Victoria Falls. Zanu PF…Read More