- BREAKING: European Union renews sanctions against Zim Defence Industries Ltd is a state-owned Zim arms manufacturing and procurement company for a period of one year
- 'ZIM IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS NOT RACISM, Innscor Africa Limited's Mike Fowler is running a cartel that has captured the state and is practicing racism in the country' Temba Mliswa-Norton Member of Parliament .
- 'Ex Sunday Mail Editor Edmund Kudzayi , this week sensationally claimed that exiled ex-minister Jonathan Moyo funded the MDC 2018 presidential candidate Nelson Chamisa's election campaign'.
- BUS ACCIDENT, AGAIN! 1 passenger died and 16 were injured when a Checheche bound Inter Africa bus overturned at the 27km peg along Harare-Marondera road at 0620am , with 25 passengers on board.
- Mliswa a nephew of Zimbabwe's President Mnangagwa , forcibly grabbed a million-pound business investment in Harare nearly a decade ago from cancer patient, British businessman Paul Westwood.
Emmerson Mnangagwa’s recent rant against Joshua Nkomo, Father of the Zimbabwe Nation, calling him a ‘sell-out’, not only does not stand up to historical scrutiny, but invites investigation into the well-documented collusion between ZANU and the forces of imperialism and apartheid and Mnangagwa’s role in that collusion. Before we go deeper into the role of ZANU and why British intelligence found its creation necessary in 1963, let us briefly look at the record of Joshua…Read More