- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa appoints business associate John Mushayavanhu as new RBZ governor
- WESTERN DIPLOMATS call CHAMISA incompetent or a Zanu- PF front.
- ZEC removes CCC recalled MPs from ballot papers
- BREAKING NEWS: Passport-Free Travel Between Zimbabwe and Botswana using only national IDs for citizens of both countries
- ZIMBABWE BLOW as Britain scraps dependent visa for migrant workers
Recently the ZANU-PF MP for Mpopoma-Pelandaba Joseph Tshuma openly condemned Matabeleland political leaders for typically being spineless and failing to speak out on important issues affecting the Matabeleland region. Joseph Tshuma pointed that the leadership silence actually played apart on the economic failure of the Matabeleland cregion He added that, “We have leaders in Matabeleland who cannot articulate the challenges faced by their people. Matabeleland is marginalised largely because as leaders in the region we…Read More