- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
Recently the ZANU-PF MP for Mpopoma-Pelandaba Joseph Tshuma openly condemned Matabeleland political leaders for typically being spineless and failing to speak out on important issues affecting the Matabeleland region. Joseph Tshuma pointed that the leadership silence actually played apart on the economic failure of the Matabeleland cregion He added that, “We have leaders in Matabeleland who cannot articulate the challenges faced by their people. Matabeleland is marginalised largely because as leaders in the region we…Read More