- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
State Security minister Kembo Mohadi has refuted allegations of Zimbabwean involvement in a plot against South African President Jacob Zuma and some of his top lieutenants. In what could trigger a diplomatic row, South African police unit Hawks boss, Prince Mokotedi implicated Zimbabwean State security agents in a nefarious plot to take out influential figures in South African politics linked to Zuma. But Mohadi denied Zimbabwe’s involvement in such a plot. “I do not know…Read More