- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
- BRITAINS SECOND FEMALE PM, THERESA MAY WILL RESIGN as Prime Minister and leader of the Conservative Party on 7 June 2019.
- BEITBRIDGE woman (19) tried selling child for a Nissan Caravan, Honda Fit and Altezza in exchange for child's body parts to promote her business
- ZIMBABWEAN WOMAN (38) caught smuggling R2 million meth drug into South Africa from Zimbabwe via Beitbridge Border Post
- 45 YEAR OLD WOMAN arrested in Marondera after she was found in possession of 52kg of cannabis/ dagga/mbanje/weed.
Zanu-PF yesterday urged former MDC Bulawayo South National Assembly member Mr David Coltart to provide police and State security with full details on opposition MDC-T’s banditry activities that were targeted at toppling the legitimate Government of President Mugabe in 2006. The revolutionary party’s comments were triggered by Mr Coltart revelations in his book released recently that opposition leader Mr Morgan Tsvangirai in 2006 trained bandits in South Africa in preparation for a violent takeover of…Read More