- COST OF LIVING IN ZIMBABWE is ZW$110 550 a month, Zimbabwe National Statistics Agency (ZIMSTAT) latest data for June 2022 has revealed
- 'MNANGAGWA IS BETTER THAN THE RACIST DOGS Ian Smith and Cecil Rhodes'-Jonathan Moyo defends Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF WOMEN'S league endorses Mnangagwa for 2023 elections
- UKRAINE GRANTED European Union candidate status, putting it on a path to join the EU in years to come.
- LONDON WILL BE THE FIRST strategic Nato target to be hit by Russian missiles should World War Three erupt, a close ally of presdient Vladimir Putin has claimed.
FORMER Vice-President Joice Mujuru has poured cold water on President Robert Mugabe, accusing him of exaggerating his role during the liberation struggle leading to the country’s independence in 1980 Mujuru, who now leads the opposition Zimbabwe People First (ZimFirst) dropped the bombshell during a campaign rally in Chinhoyi at the weekend, where she challenged Mugabe to give his nom de guerre, if he had any, to prove his liberation credentials. She fired the…Read More