- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
- 134 MORE DOCTORS DISMISSED AFTER 77 WERE FIRED last week for absenteeism. So far 213 disciplinary hearings have been conducted and 211 doctors found guilty.
- A KAGUVI BARRACKS soldier Aaron Taurai Mlambo committed suicide using his service gun, an AK 47 rifle after shooting his wife Evelyn Madawo (24) and injuring her 41-year-old mother Nomari Madawo following a misunderstanding in Manyame Park, Chitungwiza. Paul Ngwenya
- CHIVI SOUTH MP KILLER ZIVHU pays for driving lessons for 100 sex workers and homeless people, claiming that it is training them in a skill that can empower them
- ACCIDENT: 1DEAD-MNANGAGWA'S NIECE,(ZMF) president Ms Henrieta Rushwaya was involved in an accident just outside Kwekwe
THE Constitutional Court, is of late passing judgements that can be viewed as democratic, with the latest, being a full people’s victory against oppressive authority.Zimbabweans have for a long time been confronted by a solid wall when in need of challenging the President’s dictatorial tendencies but now the tide seems to be turning fully in favour of the people. Recently, MP Kudakwashe Bhasikiti , the former Masvingo provincial state minister was expelled from Zanu PF…Read More