- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
THE Constitutional Court, is of late passing judgements that can be viewed as democratic, with the latest, being a full people’s victory against oppressive authority.Zimbabweans have for a long time been confronted by a solid wall when in need of challenging the President’s dictatorial tendencies but now the tide seems to be turning fully in favour of the people. Recently, MP Kudakwashe Bhasikiti , the former Masvingo provincial state minister was expelled from Zanu PF…Read More