- SUSPECTED poisoned 400g Pilchards in SA Tomato Sauce products batch codes starting with ZST2 and ZSC2 recalled
- HIGH COURT reverses 43 prospective nurses recruitment 2018 ban by the Harare Central Hospital School of Nursing,
- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
PROPERTY tycoon and Zanu PF central committee member, Philip Chiyangwa, is forcing residents of Harare’s Southlea Park to pay $5,000 per household for title deeds. Home to over 8,000 people, Southlea Park is run by Odar Housing Development Project – a consortium of 56 companies. Chiyangwa has given them 120 months to pay up in instalments of at least US$60 for high density residential stands. Residents however, want to know why…Read More