- A POTENTIALLY HABITABLE EXOPLANET, K2-18b , MORE THAN DOUBLE THE size of Earth, which 'could be habitable' has just been identified.
- 'MDC-Alliance terror activist arrested in UK over a December 2019 video encouraging people to burn down service stations and businesses in Harare that he released.'
- 'NANDOS with 20,000 staff and 400 outlets in Britain allegedly use the same mops in toilets and kitchens and handle chicken without gloves '.
- 'MDC-A sham democracy exposed as , undermining electoral processes and showing Chamisa is a potential dictator portraying its blatant disregard for democracy. ’
- DUBAI-BASED hospitality conglomerate, Albwardy Investments takes over full control of Meikles Hotel in Harare with effect from March 2020 following the disposal of the property for US$20 million.
PROPERTY tycoon and Zanu PF central committee member, Philip Chiyangwa, is forcing residents of Harare’s Southlea Park to pay $5,000 per household for title deeds. Home to over 8,000 people, Southlea Park is run by Odar Housing Development Project – a consortium of 56 companies. Chiyangwa has given them 120 months to pay up in instalments of at least US$60 for high density residential stands. Residents however, want to know why…Read More