- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
- NONE OF THE 21 AFRICAN leaders invited to the UK-Africa Investment Summit raised a finger over non invitation of Mnangagwa to the event.
THE government is “frantically working” to repatriate from Britain skulls of indigenous people killed in a 1890s anti-colonialism war, said a Cabinet minister. However, Robert Barrett, one of the country’s leading historians and archeologists, told the Telegraph that there was no proof that any skulls of Zimbabwe’s early liberation fighters ended up in the UK after they were executed during the first rebellion against British rule in 1896. Again, there are reportedly no qualified pathologists…Read More